Vista's Vsystem comprises the following components:
- a networked, user-extendable, real-time database and library of
access routines. Unique, event-driven architecture
results in superior performance, speed, scalability,
anageability, and security.
- a rich, full-featured graphical user interface with automatic connection to Vaccess, the real-time database.
- an interactive, configurable alarming tool that signals warnings and
alarms, both audibly and visually. Uses custom lists of channels to
set priorities and report alarms anywhere on the system--locally or
- a client/server logging tool that can archive large quantities
of data at sub-millisecond rates.
- a history and trending tool for viewing archived data graphically.
Vscript™- a high-level scripting language that interfaces transparently with
Vsystem Scanners - an active connection between Vaccess and I/O hardware, allowing for
easy connections to live data.
Entire website - Copyright ©
2016 Vista Control Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Information in this web site is subject to change without notice.
® Vista Control Systems, Inc., the Vista logo, and Vsystem are registered trademarks of Vista Control
Vdraw, Vaccess, Vgen, Vlogger, Valarm, Vscript, Vscan, and
Vczar are trademarks of Vista Control Systems, Inc.
and accept the uses and restrictions described therein.
Site hosted by bluehost