In many systems, the ability to show operators pictures of the plant, either local or remote, during operations
has a high value. Often a picture can provide information that cannot be obtained in any other way. To be able to
see the same pictures when troubleshooting later adds additional value. Vsystem allows the added benefit of viewing
these same pictures matched in time with the rest of the plant data, thus completing the picture.
Vsystem video support provides:
- Display in Vdraw of JPEG, GIF, BMP, and data stream format.
- Vlog recording of these images to disk with playback--just like any other data.
- Vtrend display of pictures along with other data in timestamped sequence.
- RTUnet Kingfisher RTU video support for reading pictures.
- Microsoft AVI interfaces scanner for reading pictures from most Windows-supported cameras and microphones.
Bringing Video into Control
Video frames are archived right along with other facility data, so if you have a glitch in a production value you
can review the video images taken at that time. This could be invaluable!
"A Picture is worth a thousand readings!"
- You can place any number of cameras in the field, even at very remote areas.
- Any signal change recorded in Vsystem can trigger video recording, such as a digital signal event when a secure door is opened.
- ince video frames are integrated with all facility data, troubleshooting what happened at a given time will be easier.
Entire website - Copyright ©
2016 Vista Control Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Information in this web site is subject to change without notice.
® Vista Control Systems, Inc., the Vista logo, and Vsystem are registered trademarks of Vista Control
Vdraw, Vaccess, Vgen, Vlogger, Valarm, Vscript, Vscan, and
Vczar are trademarks of Vista Control Systems, Inc.
and accept the uses and restrictions described therein.
Site hosted by bluehost