Vsystem is accessible to users at all levels of expertise. To make our software quickly accessible to users at all
levels of expertise, we provide customers with an easy-to-use programming environment. Our high-level scripting language,
Vscript, transparently interfaces with our real-time database, Vaccess. Use Vscript to write and document functional
software applications to extend Vsystem software. Client-server based, Vscript enables you to connect to any Vscript
server on the network, monitor running scripts, or start and debug new ones.
Features of Vscript include
- A full-featured programming language
- A keyword-based language
- A compiler that opens the database (thus “open valve_5” is a valid statement), making for readable scripts
- Full flow control
- Supported time and time-outs
- Supported ON command
- File and printer access
- Documented compiler output
- Client/server-based execution engine control
- Stop, Start, Single Step, List, Exit, commands
- Full access to all Vaccess channels and fields
- Intermediate language, Vexe, also documented
Entire website - Copyright ©
2016 Vista Control Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Information in this web site is subject to change without notice.
® Vista Control Systems, Inc., the Vista logo, and Vsystem are registered trademarks of Vista Control
Vdraw, Vaccess, Vgen, Vlogger, Valarm, Vscript, Vscan, and
Vczar are trademarks of Vista Control Systems, Inc.
and accept the uses and restrictions described therein.
Site hosted by bluehost