Simulation, Training and Complex Control
The software architecture of Vsystem makes it easy to incorporate computer models and complex control algorithms into Vsystem.
Improved productivity and profitability by:
- Adding theoretical algorithms to the live system for control
- Adding models to the live system to allow operators to test settings and commands before issuing them to the hardware.
- Adding system models in place of the hardware to provide an off-line simulation and training system, to improve operator skills.
For off-line simulation and training systems, a copy of the on-line system is used along with a model that
replaces the hardware - thus ensuring the same look and feel and greatly reducing the implementation time.
Current applications include:
- Steel hot-mill setup algorithms
- Aluminum mill complex control
- Satellite control room systems
- Coal-fired power plant training simulators
- Nuclear power plant simulators
- Charged-particle accelerators and beam lines
Entire website - Copyright ©
2016 Vista Control Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Information in this web site is subject to change without notice.
® Vista Control Systems, Inc., the Vista logo, and Vsystem are registered trademarks of Vista Control
Vdraw, Vaccess, Vgen, Vlogger, Valarm, Vscript, Vscan, and
Vczar are trademarks of Vista Control Systems, Inc.
and accept the uses and restrictions described therein.
Site hosted by bluehost